Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 2 of the Cleanse

I couldn't wait to post this! I got on the scale this morning to see a....drum roll....5 lb drop!! I almost started dancing, then I remembered I still can't put weight on my foot! So happy with my results so far! I feel lighter and I feel great! I am still struggling with the headaches though. Still haven't decided if its stress, weather, being cooped up in this house, or the calorie drop. Today I'm going to say the calorie drop because no one was here at lunch time to fix me my shakeology so I still haven't had it...that only puts me at like 200 calories so far and that is definitely not enough! So I can't wait for my mom to get home and fix me my salad and shake! I'm going in to work for a few hours tonight so hopefully that will not only help my headaches but my mood as well! oh and I also just did my first ever YouTube video and you should check it out and tell me what you think! I'm so excited to finally get my story out there and so that people know why I'm not skinny like I was a year ago. I love motivational videos of other people's stories and I hope that this can help someone else~ Well short blog today! See you tomorrow!

YOUTUBE LINK: http://youtu.be/Q6TqidnXe_M

No comments:

Post a Comment