Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shakeology Cleanse Day 1!!!

Ok so my Best Friend's bridal shower is Saturday...first public appearance besides church since my surgery. So what am I going to do? A Shakeology Cleanse of course!!! Gotta look good at that party! Especially since my friend is a super fit woman and I'm going to look like her someday. At first I wasn't sure...I was really hungry this morning and my usually egg white on toast sounded so good...BUT I did it! I had my shake for Breakfast and Lunch. Only water and ice mixed into it! I've also just been drinking tea and water all day (besides my coffee this morning!). For dinner I did the salad with chicken on it. Now I'm waiting to have me midnight snack of my last shake! I can so do this for two more days! I did get a migraine tonight, thought at first it was the calorie restriction, but then I looked at the radar and noticed it was probably the massive storm on its way, not my diet. After a run to the pharmacy for some emergency Rx meds, I'm feeling much better! Had the Shakeology Summer Shakedown Challenge Kick-Off webinar too! It was awesome! My success story was shared and I got to share a lot through the chat! Its amazing what information we can share together to inspire and motivate people! I can't wait for this Challenge to start so I can be there for my girls and help motivate them to get them results!! This is going to be amazing! I still have some spots left if you want to join!!

No comments:

Post a Comment