Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Needed Break

Do you ever feel like you just need a break for certain things in your life and you will come back stronger and better after. That's what last week was like for me. I was sick, behind in school, and tired. So I decided to slow down on the business side and get my health and school back in order. I feel now I am able to hit this full force and knock some socks off some people! I am really excited recently because a sad but exciting opportunity has come into play. My 8-star upline coach who was really over everything that happened in Decatur, has decided to move to Atlanta. Although this is really sad and everyone is going to miss her, it is an opportunity for others to step up to the plate and take charge. A good friend of mine, Jason, and I have decided to take this and run with it. So we are collaborating our ideas and we hope to set Decatur on fire for this business and especially their health! I'm excited for the opportunity to become a leader for our community. I've done a lot of work personally in my life. Reading Personal Development books and just focusing on my inner self has helped me tremendously! I feel like a totally new person! So I hope that you can watch me step up to where I need to be and become someone that other's come to for help with their fitness and nutrition and just life in general! Love you all and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment