Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

PB2 and Fireworks

I have had many friends tell me about PB2 and the benefits of it but I thought it was going to be really expensive so I didn't pay much attention to it. Well today I realized that for every Shakeology I was making I was adding 190 extra calories to the shake. So I googled the PB2 to research it. It is a powdered peanut butter that can be mixed in to anything. It has 85% less calories and only packs 45 calories into 2 tablespoons instead of 190. Ok so that part sounded great but how much am I going to shell out for this? Enter the shop page. You get 4 of the one pound bags for just $30 dollars! Thats a lot of peanut butter! Considering most little jar of peanut butter is 5 dollars, that isn't that bad at all! So as soon as I can get the order in I'm getting it and I'm so excited! I won't feel as guilty about my shakes. Now, for the fun! Fourth of July weekend! Luckily I only have one party to go to this weekend so I won't have the temptations that I thought I would have. I managed to semi-stand on a scale and realized I hadn't gained a pound! yay! This is really exciting to me because I've not even really moved in the past 5 days. Today I probably got to work out some more calories because I got up, showered/bathed, dressed, put makeup on, crutched out the car, wheelchaired all around the church, and everything. I'm still going to stay on my 800-1000 calorie goal so that maybe I can start losing weight. Now I'm getting ready to crutch my way back to the church for games, food, socialization, and fireworks! It's going to be a hot one!

No comments:

Post a Comment