Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 4

Why did I have to decide to get 100% commited the week that I'm sick? If you would have asked me if I was going to do today's workout like 3 months ago on a week like this I would have said "No I'm too sick". Now I have people keeping me accountable, not that I don't think they would understand with Tonsillitis and a Migraine but I wouldn't be able to stand telling them I didn't do it because my throat is a little sore and my head hurts. So when I get off at 11 tonight I'm going home, pushing play, and letting Chalene kick my you-know-what.
Another thing I've debating...taking my TurboFire on vacation with me. 12 of us stay in a 4 bedroom house on the beach I got to wondering if I would have enough room to do it...but I will it was just an excuse popping in to my head. Plus maybe I can do it on the deck and get my family to do it with me! I'm also going to try and run each morning. The difficult part of that is I will be staying in a room with my aunt and daughter and really don't want my daughter to wake up while I am gone and my aunt have to wake up early and take care of her. But maybe I can get my mom to have the monitor while I am gone. I also wondered if people would be mad at me for taking an hour to and hour and a half out of our day each day of vacation to workout. However, if they are really my family and really love me they will respect my decision to get healthy and honor that.
I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 5 lbs! Thats only after 3 days of turbofire and Shakeology! It would be amazing if this could be the first year in 12 years that I actually LOSE weight on vacation! I'm going to try my best, just hoping my family's restaurant decisions cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment