Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Footsie!!!

Today was the day of my surgery! It went much better than expected. So far no major pain just some discomfort. The worst part is not being able to move. Over the past week I've been walking/jogging/running 3-5 miles every day and so my body doesn't do well laying on a couch right now. I've lost about 6 pounds in the last two weeks which is 8% of my goal so I'm psyched about that! In order to maintain or lose til I'm released I'm going to have to be hard core about my diet. Luckily I can't eat out or heck barely get to the kitchen so my mom will be able to control what I eat. I also brought home weights to work my arms out and I'm going to try and do sit ups or whatever I can. I'm really worried because I won't be able to consume as many calories because I'm not burning as many. WE are doing what is called a Success Club Team Challenge for Beachbody too so I'm trying to expand my business massively in the next two months! I just love helping other people reach their goals. This isn't about money to me, its about helping them reach healthy goals to better their lifes. Well this is short because I'm on Vicodin and I can barely focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment