Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vacation update and fitness fail

Well first full day on the beach and it's gorgeous! A little hot but I can't complain! My daughter is loving the water and I'm loving getting tan! Well I went for a run last night with the girls in the family....made it about a quarter of a mile then bend pop and down I go! I thought my ankle was broke at first but as of today it appears to just be a sprain and bruised bone. Starting to walk more normally so hoping to get my work out in today. I shared a shrimp wrap with my mom for lunch yesterday and had Shakeology for dinner. Woke up this morning and weighed myself and was pleasently surprised to find I had actually lost two more pounds since Thursday! This was such a great motivation for me! I love when I see the results of my action! I feel so much better! I'm not bloated! I'm not tired! I'm loving vacation but I'm excited to get back to working on my BeachBody business when I get home! I think I'll switch to P90X when I have my surgery though and work on my upper body since I'll be non-weight baring on my left foot. Oh and my new favorite snack/dessert is frozen grapes! It's like candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment