Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

HOME

I'm home at last! Sorry I didn't have internet at our house in Alabama so I wasn't able to post except from my phone and that is super time consuming! But I'm back and ready to tackle this. I haven't gotten on the scale yet since we got back but I feel like I atleast maintained. I did great until the last few days! I got into the mind set that I only get to eat these foods once a year which is true but was it worth not losing the 1-2 pounds I could have last week? No...also my foot injury set me back. Today I start up again with Mrs. Chalene and I'm so looking forward to it! I have my goals posted all over the house so I am constantly reminded of what I'mk aiming for. Plus it helps to see my goals as I'm reaching for the fridge or pantry. Another part of this journey is getting to a better state of mind. I do this by reading Personal Development books. It makes you have a new perspective on life and keeps me in check when my mood gets crummy...like it is today. Every time I've started the car today Eli Young Band's "Crazy Girl" has been on. It makes me miss getting the butterflies in my stomach and having someone to hold me. Then again when would I have time...I mean I know I would but it would be busy life again. It was easy with Erik becuase we lived together so I didn't have to rush home to get Bailey to bed. Plus Bailey grew up with Erik in her life and if I found someone else I would have to wait til I was sure about that person before introducing them to Bailey. It's just way to complicated when you are a single mom. The last thing I need right now is stress so I'm going to try not to think about it and instead focus that energy on my workouts and eating right so that when I do find Mr. Right that I am where I want to be physically and emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment